Author Topic: "ANOTHER MACHINE GUN"  (Read 10146 times)

Offline SCAR

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Live and Let die
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Hobbit
  • Char 2: GLADSSZKiE
Re: "ANOTHER MACHINE GUN"
« Reply #30 on: 03 July 2014 à 05:06:56 »
Can i post the what you mention i got 1 video  :) wait uploading  :police:

DirtyfingerVrsion 2 Blink and skill zoom

I dont know about this guy but you can point out your opinions

Normal not CE

Offline DirtyFinger

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DirtyFinger
  • Char 2: GREESLER
« Reply #31 on: 03 July 2014 à 05:09:36 »
Our eyes where on you yesterday Raciro, Lavendetta, Crushoverride and Me ..We couldnt catch you  with a chaya and i am sure they notuced it.

Even if you cannot chaya my char or catch it, you guys abruptly think I am using CE. ohh come on?? This is very exaggerated reaction from you guys. I think you shud be in rehab.

You specially mentioned on your list a person denying his previous accusation on me and here now you include him
here in your quote.

Offline crushoverride018

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: crushoverride018
  • Char 2: GSP ka dudong
  • Char 3: "Galit Sa POGI"
« Reply #32 on: 03 July 2014 à 05:57:08 »
Btw, are you the GSP char in tantra.ph (not the old ph server) ? I think I know a char GSP which I always party in kubasang from other server before.

hmm nope im not  :g34:
but i also played tantra ph the old one i think kriya server that time
firmly believes in the power of reason,not in the use of force as a reason

Offline DirtyFinger

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DirtyFinger
  • Char 2: GREESLER
« Reply #33 on: 03 July 2014 à 06:22:02 »

hmm nope im not  :g34:
but i also played tantra ph the old one i think kriya server that time

Ahh ok... Because I know a friend GSPBLADE from other server which I always party with when leveling in kubs.
Btw, We don't need to argue regarding of what your godmate posted here. Let the GM decide. He already ruin my name
once, then now he will tried it again. I hope that good friend of GM 3K who's selling TANEY here will no longer implicate in this issue. They should let the GM decide whether I am CE or not. If GM 3K sanction again my char then better the GM to delete my account. That's it. So that this super hallucinating coward guy MAESTRO will be happy and will also be the most famous char in kruma who never accept defeat. I'm done with this thread.

@MAESTRO

BOY ayaw ug palabi ug duda kay d na maayo. Sayang bisaya ra pod baya ka pero murag sobraan ra ka kaau kagara.
Believe kaau ko nimo sauna modala ug char sa bag o pako gaduwa pero d i kung mapildi ka mohilak ka. Kabawo jud ka nga cge ko nimo patyon sa kruma din kausa lang na beses gipatay ka hilak naka. Cge lang e push nga CE ko total mao mana imo kalipay.

GOOD GAME.

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03 July 2014 à 07:46:08 »
pa check mo mata mo maestro... o kaya mag aral ka muna mabuti sa tantra. baka now ka lng ata talaga nag tantra. wak mo e base sa animation kng cnu na una o ano pa dyan. base mo sa damage kung kelan lumabas. oo nauna ka sa screen mo ng animation ng irin mo. pero tignan mo ang labas ng damage nyo. sus... pareho lang yan sa animation na abot ka ng druka pero range xa sa screen mo. kasi sa screen nya naka dikit na xa sayo. mag isip ka muna bago ka mag post ng mga video mo. pag namatay ka bangon nlng at bumawi. wak yung dinidib dib mo dyan at e convince sarili mo na ce ung nka patay sayo... easy ka kasi baka atakihin ka nyan.

@topic

first video its ok.

but the 2nd one definitely CE

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #35 on: 03 July 2014 à 08:26:56 »
Ahh ok... Because I know a friend GSPBLADE from other server which I always party with when leveling in kubs.
Btw, We don't need to argue regarding of what your godmate posted here. Let the GM decide. He already ruin my name
once, then now he will tried it again. I hope that good friend of GM 3K who's selling TANEY here will no longer implicate in this issue. They should let the GM decide whether I am CE or not. If GM 3K sanction again my char then better the GM to delete my account. That's it. So that this super hallucinating coward guy MAESTRO will be happy and will also be the most famous char in kruma who never accept defeat. I'm done with this thread.

@MAESTRO

BOY ayaw ug palabi ug duda kay d na maayo. Sayang bisaya ra pod baya ka pero murag sobraan ra ka kaau kagara.
Believe kaau ko nimo sauna modala ug char sa bag o pako gaduwa pero d i kung mapildi ka mohilak ka. Kabawo jud ka nga cge ko nimo patyon sa kruma din kausa lang na beses gipatay ka hilak naka. Cge lang e push nga CE ko total mao mana imo kalipay.

GOOD GAME.

How could you say i am blind and thw history tells it all about you. I am not pushing it it kist reminded how far can you go in hiding that your on or off cheat os very well used. I dont react alone but my friemds kinda feeling akward when they get caught by your speeding Irin and Skills and run faster than a cheetah with a mega powerhorse of 10k  that could reach Mount Fuji in no time. I felt what your trying to say and we are not blind of cheats this days. And please i am not at the first position ruined your name your the one who makes the violation. But for the video made it is a reminder of a impossible situation why? I already released Sakata Samayoga that should probably or accurately killed your char. Do u know how can cheat engine alter a system when your using it? it changes everything speed,  casting and even jump by using toggle keys.. I used Ta charm but the fact is your much more faster. How can your colleagies say so harsh about this? i am not requesting yo ban you i just want you to become stau as what you are believing in me at the old times. I can appreciate that but the fact is that time change and even you. So for me stay as it and please video those using cheats also atleast you could benefits others from it..

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #36 on: 03 July 2014 à 16:28:43 »
Can i post the what you mention i got 1 video  :) wait uploading  :police:

DirtyfingerVrsion 2 Blink and skill zoom

I dont know about this guy but you can point out your opinions

wala nman CE d2, LAG + TA charm lng yan kea blink blink.. and excuse me HO. kc naddivert ung topic.. if may reklamo keo sa isang tao, lagay nyo sa ibang thread. RESPECT sa THREAD STARTER. salamat

cge maestro. Go lng maya lng CLOSE na tong thread nato lols, hndi c DF ang nasa report kundi c xTYGERx.. excuse me ho!  :lol:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #37 on: 03 July 2014 à 16:40:22 »
@MAESTRO

Again until now you’re suspecting me a CE user? You always beat me in kruma and you know that.  then 1 time today I beat you and then you suddedly cry and post this video that I am CE?  OK GM if you think that this video is a CE then delete my char DirtyFinger. I will not waste my money here if the people are very suspicious and always crying if somebody will beat them in KRUMA.

@Video
Regarding your video, you really don’t know which is CE and not CE. You cast your skill and you run then you died. Where is the CE on that? If you never run and continue your skill probably I will be dead, but you run and you died, suddenly you think that was a CE? oh common!  Your saying I’m blinking? check your video thoroughly  if I am blinking on your screen. I’m sure you will ask again a close friend of GM 3K to ban me because of this pointless accusation.

@GM 3K
Check the video thoroughly and don’t let your shivans friend dictate you that this is CE. I was ban before because of one person pushing you to change my sanction from 100% not CE to 5 days ban. If you think I am a CE on this, then delete my char and all my stuff. I am serious on this GM. That will be my request GM 3K delete my char if you sanction me CE.

excuse me, if you dont know the story behind your case.. Do not talk too much. Funny kc.  :lol:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #38 on: 03 July 2014 à 16:59:54 »
wala nman CE d2, LAG + TA charm lng yan kea blink blink.. and excuse me HO. kc naddivert ung topic.. if may reklamo keo sa isang tao, lagay nyo sa ibang thread. RESPECT sa THREAD STARTER. salamat

cge maestro. Go lng maya lng CLOSE na tong thread nato lols, hndi c DF ang nasa report kundi c xTYGERx.. excuse me ho!  :lol:

:g20:

ganda (^_~)

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #39 on: 03 July 2014 à 17:38:23 »
Learn shivas Maestro, TRAEX, Ahsha, the world does not revolve around you and always appeared better and stronger person learns to accept and not to cry here in the forum trying to harm honest people just because they are better than you in Kruma.

based on the 2nd video your CE bro...............period

and also " ME BETTER and STRONGER? " ewwww......... tongo pala ito e  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i'm so weak in kruma i can't go down without party  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  and that is accepted in my part  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

ask any karya like Dirty of vishnu i'm a regular food in the battlefield  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

coffee need mo? puro gatas yata inom mo kasi  :too-much-wine:

coffee?

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #40 on: 04 July 2014 à 03:33:16 »
pa check mo mata mo maestro... o kaya mag aral ka muna mabuti sa tantra. baka now ka lng ata talaga nag tantra. wak mo e base sa animation kng cnu na una o ano pa dyan. base mo sa damage kung kelan lumabas. oo nauna ka sa screen mo ng animation ng irin mo. pero tignan mo ang labas ng damage nyo. sus... pareho lang yan sa animation na abot ka ng druka pero range xa sa screen mo. kasi sa screen nya naka dikit na xa sayo. mag isip ka muna bago ka mag post ng mga video mo. pag namatay ka bangon nlng at bumawi. wak yung dinidib dib mo dyan at e convince sarili mo na ce ung nka patay sayo... easy ka kasi baka atakihin ka nyan.

@topic

first video its ok.

but the 2nd one definitely CE
:g20:  maestro mag barbie ka nlng  :g231:

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #41 on: 04 July 2014 à 03:42:09 »
PADAAN  :lol:

Offline TaloloiPogiDa'Great

• Braman Level 1
  • masuya ma deadz
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tagabantay
« Reply #42 on: 04 July 2014 à 04:22:39 »
CE really do exist in this server
Life`s too short, make the best out of it.

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #43 on: 04 July 2014 à 04:44:16 »
XxTYGERxX  :asura:
Gm with all respect as are the weak shivas think they should kill kill kill all the time and so they find an enemy height becoming suspicious, they think that no one can answer autura diginidade and it seems that they can not lose in Kruma . they are weak.

VIDEO
What shows in the video? The guy kills me fast I come back from my castle and kill him as he struggles with another archer, who he thinks he is to kill the 2? Just shows that they are not mature enough to accept defeat.

gm
Believe in your potential judgment and responsibility of the server thanks. :asura:

SUS! CE ka nmn huli ka na oh !

@MAESTRO and DirtyFinger Duel nlng mandara pra malaman at tsaka e ON nyu mga CCTV nyu :D :D
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Simple
  • Char 3: Simple
« Reply #44 on: 04 July 2014 à 04:47:35 »

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité