Author Topic: "ANOTHER MACHINE GUN"  (Read 10148 times)

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
Re: "ANOTHER MACHINE GUN"
« Reply #15 on: 02 July 2014 à 18:58:36 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvautCrZoM&feature=youtu.be

LOOK AT THE BOW  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJHkg7ABDmY&feature=youtu.be

SAME ^^

2nd video  :g20:  :g20:  :g20: ang galing CE nga lang hahhaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

bigyan ng jacket............... :lol:

coffee?

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #16 on: 02 July 2014 à 19:05:09 »
Can i post the what you mention i got 1 video  :) wait uploading  :police:

DirtyfingerVrsion 2 Blink and skill zoom

I dont know about this guy but you can point out your opinions

( my opinion )
 base on the video .,

. i think it's not ce,
 i think its because of things called, lag and delays .,

., it definitely surely will probably occur when Tantra Charm is used.,

its ( my opinion thou )   peace on earth

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #17 on: 02 July 2014 à 19:06:13 »

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #18 on: 02 July 2014 à 20:30:56 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvautCrZoM&feature=youtu.be

LOOK AT THE BOW  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJHkg7ABDmY&feature=youtu.be

SAME ^^
boom tarat tarat tara rat tara rat boom boom boom..

in this video i can't see any abnormality. if ur going to play 0:52 - 0:56 everybody just appeared. maybe because of lag or out of range as we all know the animation in tantra games is not accurate
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline lopestyger

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • XxTYGERxX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 July 2014 à 20:43:35 »
XxTYGERxX  :asura:
Gm with all respect as are the weak shivas think they should kill kill kill all the time and so they find an enemy height becoming suspicious, they think that no one can answer autura diginidade and it seems that they can not lose in Kruma . they are weak.

VIDEO
What shows in the video? The guy kills me fast I come back from my castle and kill him as he struggles with another archer, who he thinks he is to kill the 2? Just shows that they are not mature enough to accept defeat.

gm
Believe in your potential judgment and responsibility of the server thanks. :asura:

Offline DirtyFinger

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DirtyFinger
  • Char 2: GREESLER
« Reply #20 on: 02 July 2014 à 20:49:21 »
meron pang isa nandun ngayon sa kruma hindi na nadala sa 5 days ban nya dati  :lol:
kapal tlga feys mag ka MP lang o para masabi na PRO? (ce nga lang)   :lol:

I always will beat you in vishnu ramp area. right? and now you and this aka MAESTRO merged together and think
i'm CE and CRYING here.. hmmmmmm.. I'm not claiming here that i'm a pro or whatsoever, coz I'm not. But always keep this on your mind there is no pro in kruma. No matter how better or good or best handling your char in KRUMA, but still you will die. Maybe word PRO is just in your dream or maybe you guys really want to be famous and be called as PRO since you are using this word. So if I beat you again, don't cry here in forum but then hunt me and kill me until you will be satisfied.

I hope you two sometime knows how to accept defeat in game and not suddenly cry here in forum.

BTW, this is just a suggestion for you, try to CG and try to beat TRAXEX in kruma, if you can beat him then you can beat me then. or even maestro try him in kruma. so that you will see how being fast this two I've mentioned. Maybe if you can try them as an opponent in kruma, I think you will cry here everyday in forum.

Offline lopestyger

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • XxTYGERxX
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 July 2014 à 21:00:07 »
Learn shivas Maestro, TRAEX, Ahsha, the world does not revolve around you and always appeared better and stronger person learns to accept and not to cry here in the forum trying to harm honest people just because they are better than you in Kruma.

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #22 on: 02 July 2014 à 21:40:27 »
Learn shivas Maestro, TRAEX, Ahsha, the world does not revolve around you and always appeared better and stronger person learns to accept and not to cry here in the forum trying to harm honest people just because they are better than you in Kruma.
then what can u say about ur second video then?. its just lag? hahahha look at ur attack speed my dear hmmm.  :police:
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #23 on: 02 July 2014 à 21:44:08 »
another question is, where's ur sakata?hahaha
even ur samayoga is missing -.-
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline Francine

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Francine
« Reply #24 on: 02 July 2014 à 21:45:56 »

Not CE for me hahahaha but Brazilian guy CE

Offline crushoverride018

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: crushoverride018
  • Char 2: GSP ka dudong
  • Char 3: "Galit Sa POGI"
« Reply #25 on: 03 July 2014 à 01:13:04 »
I always will beat you in vishnu ramp area. right? and now you and this aka MAESTRO merged together and think
i'm CE and CRYING here.. hmmmmmm.. I'm not claiming here that i'm a pro or whatsoever, coz I'm not. But always keep this on your mind there is no pro in kruma. No matter how better or good or best handling your char in KRUMA, but still you will die. Maybe word PRO is just in your dream or maybe you guys really want to be famous and be called as PRO since you are using this word. So if I beat you again, don't cry here in forum but then hunt me and kill me until you will be satisfied.

I hope you two sometime knows how to accept defeat in game and not suddenly cry here in forum.

BTW, this is just a suggestion for you, try to CG and try to beat TRAXEX in kruma, if you can beat him then you can beat me then. or even maestro try him in kruma. so that you will see how being fast this two I've mentioned. Maybe if you can try them as an opponent in kruma, I think you will cry here everyday in forum.

excuse me?did i mention any names on my post? :lol:  defensive
next time don't quote other post,what d fvck i care if you have a video from maestro?
funny nahh..what did you say to your post "you've always beat me? " when kapag nakatalikod ako and im focus to other char?"
speaking of the hunt?maybe you're the one hunting me?target lock?proud of killing me?
famous WTF?if you're looking for people want to become famous they are in the other thread voting for "the best character"
maybe you're the one crying here..read post before you cry "bright mind"

firmly believes in the power of reason,not in the use of force as a reason

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #26 on: 03 July 2014 à 02:05:53 »
Just like the old days but i am not using Tob and i am using Ta charm also. Check how he manage to cast like this where he was ban.

http://youtu.be/uGM4kCEzLnM

yesterday compare nyo nlng

Offline DirtyFinger

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03 July 2014 à 04:26:01 »
Just like the old days but i am not using Tob and i am using Ta charm also. Check how he manage to cast like this where he was ban.

http://youtu.be/uGM4kCEzLnM

yesterday compare nyo nlng

I know this was yesterday taken by MAESTRO. Look how being coward this guy. For almost 10 times he simultaneously killed me in kruma and 1 time I beat him he is thinking and pushing that this is CE.

And now maestro what if this guy will beat you? Do you think this is CE? Im sure you stupid and coward will say this is CE.
This just to enlighten your mind to stop crying and hallucinating this being CE thing.
3k-Windows8-STTantra 2014-6-22-7-17-32-104

@GM

Base on the video I posted. this is not CE. So I tell you not all fast casting in kruma is CE.

Offline DirtyFinger

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03 July 2014 à 04:41:39 »

excuse me?did i mention any names on my post? :lol:  defensive
next time don't quote other post,what d fvck i care if you have a video from maestro?
funny nahh..what did you say to your post "you've always beat me? " when kapag nakatalikod ako and im focus to other char?"
speaking of the hunt?maybe you're the one hunting me?target lock?proud of killing me?
famous WTF?if you're looking for people want to become famous they are in the other thread voting for "the best character"
maybe you're the one crying here..read post before you cry "bright mind"

Btw, are you the GSP char in tantra.ph (not the old ph server)? I think I know a char GSP which I always party in kubasang from other server before.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #29 on: 03 July 2014 à 04:55:14 »
Our eyes where on you yesterday Raciro, Lavendetta, Crushoverride and Me ..We couldnt catch you  with a chaya and i am sure they notuced it.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité