Author Topic: A REQUEST EVENT XD  (Read 8355 times)

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HUNTERNIX
  • Char 2: WHO NEED
  • Char 3: PILOT? PM ME
A REQUEST EVENT XD
« on: 13 June 2014 à 12:00:06 »
HI GM

I JUST WANNA ASK AN EVENT TITLED

"INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY TANTRA FR EVENT"

COZ WHEN I SAW TODAY MAXIMUM PEOPLE I THINK OL PER DAY IS LIKE 45-60 :(

MAYBE YOU COULD LET PLAYERS HELP YOU TO HAVE MORE PLAYERS IN THE SERVER TO BE FUN

NOT LIKE ENTHU (NO OFFENSE)
YES MANY PLAYERS BUT SO FRIGGIN LAG LIKE YOUR GRAPHICS ALWAYS GO STOP  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:
MY CPU HAVE BIG SPACE OF GB BUT STILL LAG IN ENTHU BOOOO

NOT LIKE FR
MANY PLAYERS BUT WOAHHH NO LAG AT ALL  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:
RATED 105%/100% :)

WISH THIS EVENT WOULD BE ACCEPTED :)

HUNTERNIX
(ACCOUNT UNBANNED)
11/6/14

XD

GOOD GAME

GOD BLESS FR

PROVING IS MUST
:naga: :asura: :yaksa:  HUNTERNIX :yaksa: :asura: :naga:
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
:) CLICK THIS B!TCH :)
P ï r a † ë Z and P i r ã † ë Z GROUP PAGE
THIS IS IT

biancake

Re: A REQUEST EVENT XD
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2014 à 12:05:00 »
 :g20: :g20b: :g20: :g20b: :g20:  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: :guitare-crack:

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2014 à 12:56:06 »
I would suggest implementing vedi items with antistun features and take out the option feature of level 98 armor sets.

Implement more events, allow more areas for rupiah hunting, fix bug issues like crafting of astica 19 weapons (for fun) Lastly, bring back meghamalin at shambala dungeon 2 and decrease angul general and rapphus hp.

Too money based, real fun's getting fade time to time.

These would be the things id like to have or we'd all love to have for the game.

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2014 à 13:00:41 »
I would suggest implementing vedi items with antistun features and take out the option feature of level 98 armor sets.

Implement more events, allow more areas for rupiah hunting, fix bug issues like crafting of astica 19 weapons (for fun) Lastly, bring back meghamalin at shambala dungeon 2 and decrease angul general and rapphus hp.

These would be the things id like to have or we'd all love to have for the game.
THIS IS A GREAT SUGGESTION TO INVITE SOME PLAYERS

PROVING IS MUST
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
THIS IS IT

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #4 on: 13 June 2014 à 13:18:35 »
Pwede!!

Offline DanZyrus

• Braman Level 1
  • tantra-fr adiktuz!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZARGOZ
  • Char 2: "pilot of '
  • Char 3: TRlSERO
« Reply #5 on: 13 June 2014 à 13:39:59 »

may i add nagamudra hima boss at mandara dungeon / horsman dungeon 2

currently name (noname) plz fix this also..

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #6 on: 13 June 2014 à 13:52:52 »
Just few adjustments and were good to go.
Fr will become famous again through word of mouth
Players will express their fun stay at tantra france and would encourage other gamers to play in.

Offline DanZyrus

• Braman Level 1
  • tantra-fr adiktuz!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZARGOZ
  • Char 2: "pilot of '
  • Char 3: TRlSERO
« Reply #7 on: 13 June 2014 à 13:57:21 »
and also plz make bina crystal available in this server GM 3K

or maybe put in webmall in reasonable price..

i think many people will encourage to play again..

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 June 2014 à 14:00:40 »
Just few adjustments and were good to go.
Fr will become famous again through word of mouth
Players will express their fun stay at tantra france and would encourage other gamers to play in.
OK MY MIND HAS PICKED

LETS ALL STAY AT FR BECAUSE IF SOMEDAY THERE ARE ALREADY MANY PLAYERS THEY CANT CATCH OUR MP THAT EASILY

PROVING IS MUST
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
THIS IS IT

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 June 2014 à 14:07:23 »
buy back all the MPs exchange for an item and restart the servers MP back to zero. bwahahaha :flamingdevil:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline ledeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Don`t try to please others, let others please you.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #10 on: 13 June 2014 à 16:23:15 »
well that's one thing that discourages new players I think... TOP MPs... even with 10 pilots you would need a YEAR to catch top 50 mps hahah when someone sees that just gives up since this server is based on pvp and mp is the most wanted stuff for most of players.

Possible suggestion: Sell MP to GM, in exchange of Taney or Ruphias... so would be win-win situation for both sides rather than just erase it... Just a loud thinking, no flaming please haha

ops that already was fixeus idea haha sorry didnt see

Offline ledeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Don`t try to please others, let others please you.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #11 on: 13 June 2014 à 16:34:25 »
Another mind in the deepness of my mind, increasing regular bosses hp and hp recovery decently and make them drop valuable stuffs like sefar pcs, stones, rups...

What I mean, like VASABHUM, Ulkha, ananga(sari) boss etc... making them really hard to kill that even 4 people couldn't do that.. so that players wouldn't solo them haha... more activity for players and not super hard to make( i think). But and drops should be according to the difficulty, so it would motivate party-ups.

Unlike now general and Raphu are hard to kill but drops are worthless hehe

And maybe, if it would be possible to make in K12... craftable accessories, something that would give more atributes than TA's... but making sure that it would be insaniously hard to craft, with a thousands of loots and combinations or even consumings TA's in recipes... Hard mobs or even bosses drops, so that newbies would still buy TA's to acquire them. Maybe some accessories with blind resistance, which could not be usable on satyas, so this would add more variety in kruma when speaking about tribe selection, I'm sure that it would eliminate lots of loot and sanuta bugging drukas, since we have resist to basically everything except that... Sure this without failing possibility. So that these crippling players saying that have nothing to do would have some long-term activity.

This server is the most stable so far and with the best admins hehe simply it needs something fresh, different not only to attract new players but make old ones to come back as well.

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 June 2014 à 19:32:28 »
Another mind in the deepness of my mind, increasing regular bosses hp and hp recovery decently and make them drop valuable stuffs like sefar pcs, stones, rups...

What I mean, like VASABHUM, Ulkha, ananga(sari) boss etc... making them really hard to kill that even 4 people couldn't do that.. so that players wouldn't solo them haha... more activity for players and not super hard to make( i think). But and drops should be according to the difficulty, so it would motivate party-ups.

Unlike now general and Raphu are hard to kill but drops are worthless hehe

And maybe, if it would be possible to make in K12... craftable accessories, something that would give more atributes than TA's... but making sure that it would be insaniously hard to craft, with a thousands of loots and combinations or even consumings TA's in recipes... Hard mobs or even bosses drops, so that newbies would still buy TA's to acquire them. Maybe some accessories with blind resistance, which could not be usable on satyas, so this would add more variety in kruma when speaking about tribe selection, I'm sure that it would eliminate lots of loot and sanuta bugging drukas, since we have resist to basically everything except that... Sure this without failing possibility. So that these crippling players saying that have nothing to do would have some long-term activity.

This server is the most stable so far and with the best admins hehe simply it needs something fresh, different not only to attract new players but make old ones to come back as well.

True. Bring back the old tantra. Crafting... And thats a good idea. Crafting using old items like TA. So that youll get a better upgraded items you need yo craft. Hunt recipe and combine it with the normal item like TAs and stuff. It would be fun.

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline O-Really

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 14 June 2014 à 05:06:13 »
KEEP POSTING SUGGESTION :) :) :) :)

PROVING IS MUST
  P ï r a † ë Z

BUY/SELL/TRADING THREAD
THIS IS IT

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #14 on: 14 June 2014 à 05:49:30 »
i have no idea what to suggest so im just here to read the suggestions  :g19:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité