Author Topic: arcan3 Fast skill Pro CE ???  (Read 18025 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: arcan3 Fast skill Pro CE ???
« Reply #30 on: 09 June 2014 à 08:28:27 »
i like pro becoz my work is to kill a pro....Let met again and please bring more companions and call your friends from enthus they just wasting their time there...Open eyes becoz i'll be just running around...Hehe...Pro Game

Offline reynald

• Braman Level 1
  • Reynald Lozada
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot Sabertooth
  • Char 2: Pilot DEATHDEE
  • Char 3: Pilot PROTOTYP3
« Reply #31 on: 09 June 2014 à 08:32:55 »
hhahaha  :g20: :g20:

not ce.. 1 of the best mage here in fr but sumtyms super  :cry-y: ... hehehe

:g20: for arcan3

:)

Pisot KURKUR patuli ka muna..hahaha... bEST Manyak in the FR...  :lol: :lol:
Reynald Lozada Banned Permanent
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,11708.0.html
Char 1 : 1S4NGVDK4LANG (199)
Char 2 : ORDINARYpaulSEAMAN (200)
Char 3 : JJDaDah (58)
Char 1 : ThunderLightning (198)
Char 2 : BLACK3STAR (200)
Char 3 : Rhooken (1)

Offline - bOzZToTz -

• Mijung Level 1
  • Show Time Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Unknown
  • Char 2: StoneGianT
  • Char 3: bOzZToTz
« Reply #32 on: 09 June 2014 à 09:44:19 »
lag talga c maestro kahit mag video pa yan .. lahat nalang CE.. eat balls dude  :p

OFFICIAL THREADS SALE

[bOzZToTz ]  = MAGE
[Tank3rniYoshj] = SATYA (new Owner)

Offline - bOzZToTz -

• Mijung Level 1
  • Show Time Gaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09 June 2014 à 09:45:45 »
i like pro becoz my work is to kill a pro....Let met again and please bring more companions and call your friends from enthus they just wasting their time there...Open eyes becoz i'll be just running around...Hehe...Pro Game
ask gm 3k .. basin ma hire kag staff nya.. monitoring kruma  :p ahahaahaaa

OFFICIAL THREADS SALE

[bOzZToTz ]  = MAGE

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #34 on: 09 June 2014 à 10:46:27 »
lag talga c maestro kahit mag video pa yan .. lahat nalang CE.. eat balls dude  :p

ha?

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09 June 2014 à 12:24:56 »

Use your brain wisely. :g20b:
Its to obvious that you don't know anything.
Before posting a pointless accusation be sure that your videos are authentic enough to prove that the subject is really using CE.
You just make yourself disgraceful on this. Sorry to tell you this, but you are a certified crybaby.

If I were you, I will keep my mouth shut and enjoy the game. If other's use those filthy software just to gain more MP or to be famous. So be it and don't cry.
Because only GAY cries. hahaha.. Got me? Cheers mate   :g19: :g19:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #36 on: 09 June 2014 à 12:48:34 »
Before posting a pointless accusation be sure that your videos are authentic enough to prove that the subject is really using CE.
You just make yourself disgraceful on this. Sorry to tell you this, but you are a certified crybaby.

If I were you, I will keep my mouth shut and enjoy the game. If other's use those filthy software just to gain more MP or to be famous. So be it and don't cry.

Did i directly hit you? It was a survey video...its not pointless or disgrace myself it is even a confirmation that u are pro..eventhough for your thinking that i am disgracing myself ..its not becoz they are judged you so that i could say if it is or if it  is not....i dont feel firmly when doing like that is normal or not..it is hypothetical befoere just dont get mad...its no big deal anyway...the viewers pointed their opinions and simply concluded..relax..btw  Why Change god?

Offline reynald

• Braman Level 1
  • Reynald Lozada
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot Sabertooth
  • Char 2: Pilot DEATHDEE
  • Char 3: Pilot PROTOTYP3
« Reply #37 on: 09 June 2014 à 13:02:29 »

like this bro?..http://youtu.be/Ep9zCDEi77E
Reynald Lozada Banned Permanent
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,11708.0.html
Char 1 : 1S4NGVDK4LANG (199)
Char 2 : ORDINARYpaulSEAMAN (200)
Char 3 : JJDaDah (58)
Char 1 : ThunderLightning (198)
Char 2 : BLACK3STAR (200)
Char 3 : Rhooken (1)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #38 on: 09 June 2014 à 13:06:25 »
Speaking of ".Gay” some said your a gay guy or POGAY am right? cry haha

Offline rustin

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09 June 2014 à 13:19:31 »
woah.. umiinit ang thread na ito..

saya saya noh!?

:guitare-3000fr:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #40 on: 09 June 2014 à 13:30:09 »
acheche.. no need to flame the topic.  :)

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09 June 2014 à 13:34:01 »

Did i directly hit you? It was a survey video...its not pointless or disgrace myself it is even a confirmation that u are pro..eventhough for your thinking that i am disgracing myself ..its not becoz they are judged you so that i could say if it is or if it  is not....i dont feel firmly when doing like that is normal or not..it is hypothetical befoere just dont get mad...its no big deal anyway...the viewers pointed their opinions and simply concluded..relax..btw  Why Change god?

So your saying that I'm arcan3 or bryan? Because of my comment on your thread? that's a big LOL mate. You really don't know anything.
Please do educate yourself in constructing your english. OK. Baka naman mas lalong mapapahiya ka nyan.
I tell you, this is not a big deal for me and I don't get mad at you. You just really don't understand my point. Use your brain again. OK?
Stop pretending that you know everything because it leads us to know you, of who you are and what you are capable off in IRL. Got me? Daming kong tawa sayo.
Manahimik ka kasi para d ka naman mukhang nakakatawa sa mga nagbabasa sa forum. GOODLUCK mate.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #42 on: 09 June 2014 à 14:14:50 »
So your saying that I'm arcan3 or bryan? Because of my comment on your thread? that's a big LOL mate. You really don't know anything.
Please do educate yourself in constructing your english. OK. Baka naman mas lalong mapapahiya ka nyan.
I tell you, this is not a big deal for me and I don't get mad at you. You just really don't understand my point. Use your brain again. OK?
Stop pretending that you know everything because it leads us to know you, of who you are and what you are capable off in IRL. Got me? Daming kong tawa sayo.
Manahimik ka kasi para d ka naman mukhang nakakatawa sa mga nagbabasa sa forum. GOODLUCK mate.

Oh well i think your flaming now, my english doesn't need to be good or it is just simply writing it in a simple and concise..... I am not saying names here, and i dont even know you, they are the one who said you are... and your a pilot as what you said.... Your not my mate, dont feel close to my ear, becoz we dont know each other....

Thus this topic very mean to you? Well sorry GayBro, we dont need IRL presumption here, i am not famous and this is a game, do you think this is personal thing to you?  :lol: GayBro i wasn't even debating  you from start, all i ask is from the viewers who knows your moves and style of combo..... But you rather quack quack gaining to be a good english fluents, and then asking should myself be disgrace? whats this? a real game or a real competition? or a real money really2x involved here?

In my conscience i maybe wrong thats why i post and suggest or hypothetically need some answers from the viewers... If your self get hit or your EGO burn with a simple words being applied, better be not, just simply read the comments and their best ideas about you....

I dont think your the guy i should be play in IRL, becoz i dont even bragging down men or women in IRL, i am just real person and what curiosity i have is that what i've been doing right now.. Just simple curious, so just relax and play, i therefore concluded your a pro.... Like I said my work is to kill a pro thats my job in kruma..  :lol:

Offline - bOzZToTz -

• Mijung Level 1
  • Show Time Gaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09 June 2014 à 14:40:52 »
GM 3K .. I REQUEST ... MAESTO SHOULD  BE HIRE STAFF IN 3000FR FOR MONITORING IN KRUMA .. !:lol: :lol:

OFFICIAL THREADS SALE

[bOzZToTz ]  = MAGE

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #44 on: 09 June 2014 à 15:09:18 »
wag na mag kruma ung mga iyakin jan kagaya ng isa jan papablock  dw naripu at na TT  lng eh haha

out ka na play barbie  :lol: :g231:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité