Author Topic: EQUANTO RANGE CHEAT  (Read 11563 times)

Offline GeneFreaksMVD

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Dili Gwapo, Dili Tisoy, Charming lang :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GeneFreaks
Re: EQUANTO RANGE CHEAT
« Reply #45 on: 13 May 2014 à 06:21:57 »
 :too-much-wine:
insecurity is an emotional disease, get well soon.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #46 on: 13 May 2014 à 07:02:43 »
Palusot ka pa....Died2x kita mo ba video? or bulag bulagan ka pa?  Dont make any topic, so what i am saying is stop using cheats ok?
well for you naman, "don't make any topic, so what i am saying is stop accusing outright ok?"  ikaw naman may history din sa lag pots eh. so yea, it follows.

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 13 May 2014 à 08:00:46 »
There is nothing to stop because im not doing anything.
I dont have problem with your video. Its great but what i dont like is that you keep influencing others that i am cheater. Well then its not good. If theres someone who needs to stop. It is you! Its like you are not educated person. You like to put people here in vain. Your misbehavior, it is the one should be punished. You like to disgrace players here. Are you aware that may be your act is one reason that is why others are dismayed playing tantra fr? You like to boast yourself. So proud of yourself. We all knew it. That is why when you fall and loss, it feels so painful. And you cannot accept. It is right to complain if you suspect someone. But i dont know if you know how it feels when someone depriving you. It is ATTITUDE problem you need to manage. I remember when i was new here in fr. You imposed bad impression on my pic.

You want people to praise you. The difference between you and me, I know who and what i am. And i know how to accept defeat. And you dont have any of those judging from your unrightful deeds. You seem to be lacking attention. Poor, your parents are so busy i think that they lack teachings on you.

Keep getting videos. Its good. Dont judge anyone by just that one video only. It may be lag or whatever. So keep getting video, video, videos. But try to shut up that uneducated mouth and your abstract reasoning.

In my perception, you are a self-centered.
You want to be famous. Bravo maestro. You are already. I hope you already received your trophy.

Minsan nakakapikon kana. You are acting like a bitch! I am also human. Even though there are times my anger spills. Yet i can still hold up myself to your craziness.

Take vidoes. Post it! Please dont put your negative post. Its not helping.
Remember GM's are reviewing anything.

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:
he is so Strong at his Beliefs and always pushing what he think is right..  he is unconquerable..
many have spoken out of your false accusations .. but you just dont know when to quit
your High End Unit and Factory made connection is not helping with your delayed buffs and pots...
Observe your videos first before posting and bragging of something..
because you are just making a fool out of yourself.. 

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #48 on: 13 May 2014 à 08:48:23 »
He really wants to be a famous in game and no doubt that this aka MAESTRO is uneducated person.  :too-much-wine:

Wow nman...this is only a GAME kuya...wag nyong masyadong personalin.. grabe k nman mkapag salita.. sa sinasabi mo po, ikaw yung lumalabas n ganyan.. nde EDUKADO.. GAMES lang po ito eh..oo kaibigan ko sya, ka guild , ka GOD, pero sinasabihan ko sya na wag ng mkialam.. dhil wla nmang mapapala d2 kung mkikipag talak takan lng..Ikaw Kuya.. kung ikaw me kaibigan tpos ganyan mababasa mo  about sa knila, d ba maiinis k rin... LARO na lng po tyo...nde nman tyo mga Bata na eh.. pra malaman yung tamat mali..

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #49 on: 13 May 2014 à 08:50:24 »
@ Maestor... sikroyo ajossi! mal hajima.. kumanheyo!  :mad: :mad: :mad:.....

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité