Author Topic: PURCHASED EmEmm aka Yuannnnn  (Read 13238 times)

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: PURCHASED EmEmm aka Yuannnnn
« Reply #60 on: 15 March 2014 à 18:44:18 »
wow i missed a lot

back reading  :g7:

Offline RAY •❤• ANNE

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 15 March 2014 à 18:47:21 »
oh okay na pla

thanks aj for helping yuan  :g20: :too-much-wine:

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 15 March 2014 à 19:41:21 »
I don't know the whole story but what I'm curious about is how the hell did this "Vergara" hacked Yuannnnn and Trishly?  :g225: :g225: :g225:

Here is your answer. Keylogger can do a lots of things...

Eventually one of the pilot of Renz receive a message from one his friendslist in facebook account, and gave him a link and opened it in curiosity. That's how he got every accounts and hacked it.

I hope this is clear to everyone, that if someone gives you a link thru pm don't/never open it for your safety.

It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

Offline BabyAngeL

• Braman Level 1
  • Missing You
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 15 March 2014 à 19:44:16 »
Here is your answer one of the pilot of Renz receive a message from one his friendslist in facebook account, and gave him a link and opened it in curiosity. That's how he got every accounts and hacked it.

I hope this is clear to everyone, that if someone gives you a link thru pm don't/never open it for your safety.

It is truly disappointing sometimes the way us humans work. I always try & see the good in everyone & sometimes that can make you blind to a lot of things. When i trust i trust with everything i have & when i'm hurting there is no denying it. At least i can be upfront about it. But this year things are changing & i refuse to chase after anyone that wants to exit my life. I will happily hold the door open for you. If you choose to be absent during my struggles, then don't expect to be welcome for my success.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité