Author Topic: CE? Zerk?  (Read 11291 times)

Offline xxkickxx

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm a Gamer not a Player!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BalanceBreaker
  • Char 2: michikot
  • Char 3: ...
Re: CE? Zerk?
« Reply #45 on: 06 February 2014 à 04:01:40 »
IF GM 3K HIMSELF CAN DETECT WHETHER A PLAYER IS USING CE, WHY WOULD HE ASK A VIDEO FROM CONCERNED PLAYERS? WHY WOULD GM 3K ASK FOR A PROOF? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US BOY NABAD ABUSER & BOY NABAD + CC / RS ..

If GM 3K can't detect CE, then that means that by only watching the video of your so called "CE USER", he can easily give a sanction? This method is simple unreasonable! We can say that the player taking the video has a super high speed connection and maybe the one they are accusing "CE" is only playing in an internet shop which is sometimes experiencing lag issues due to sharing of network, who do you think has an advantage? I'm not defending anyone here but I just can't accept that GM 3K ask a fraps because he can't trace any logs!

:asura: michikot                     :yaksa: born2bewild29(pilot)                    :asura: BalanceBreaker

Offline jjaypee918

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xxxJAYPEExxx
  • Char 2: AutoTune
  • Char 3: AutoSlash
« Reply #46 on: 06 February 2014 à 04:10:25 »
If GM 3K can't detect CE, then that means that by only watching the video of your so called "CE USER", he can easily give a sanction? This method is simple unreasonable! We can say that the player taking the video has a super high speed connection and maybe the one they are accusing "CE" is only playing in an internet shop which is sometimes experiencing lag issues due to sharing of network, who do you think has an advantage? I'm not defending anyone here but I just can't accept that GM 3K ask a fraps because he can't trace any logs!

IM NOT SAYING THAT, FROM JUST BECAUSE OF THE RECORDED VIDEOS, PLAYERS WILL BE SANCTIONED AUTOMATICALLY .. RECORDED VIDEOS THAT ARE SHOWN TO GM 3K JUST GIVES A NOTICE FOR GM TO WATCH / INVESTIGATE THE GAME PLAY OF THE ACCUSED PLAYER ..

Offline xxkickxx

• Braman Level 1
  • I'm a Gamer not a Player!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BalanceBreaker
  • Char 2: michikot
  • Char 3: ...
« Reply #47 on: 06 February 2014 à 04:21:44 »
IM NOT SAYING THAT, FROM JUST BECAUSE OF THE RECORDED VIDEOS, PLAYERS WILL BE SANCTIONED AUTOMATICALLY .. RECORDED VIDEOS THAT ARE SHOWN TO GM 3K JUST GIVES A NOTICE FOR GM TO WATCH / INVESTIGATE THE GAME PLAY OF THE ACCUSED PLAYER ..

ow so you're saying that instead of tracing logs, he will choose to enter high kruma in ghost mode? Well it's pretty much better! Thanks bro hahaha  :g19: :g19: :g19:

:asura: michikot                     :yaksa: born2bewild29(pilot)                    :asura: BalanceBreaker

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #48 on: 06 February 2014 à 04:22:33 »

Weyma wegoriso????? Zerk sarami kenchana nega arasohago onje buto... Mekbon heso chaya taga nawa kurigo sarmi Zerk kenchana chaya nawatanikka....We yenun tashis mal hedo to to mani saram napon tenchana huh!!. Zerk yenal hebaso singak hamunyon sarami nde ta maria tashi iruki hago manyegi tashi henuko toray ya....Mp maniheso ottoki nega tashi pugo kruma henon mani chaya tago kuriso ondago yulakhago nega majo!!!!

Wahaha.. aygu Ajossi Yulbadoso? :lol: :lol:  :lol:... no nun arasayo, no nun majayo, kunde kinyang playheso..chogi Forumers Saram mani turay hago... Kenchana nado Vishintes Saram , Anjuwahe.. :saint1: :saint1:

Offline jjaypee918

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xxxJAYPEExxx
  • Char 2: AutoTune
  • Char 3: AutoSlash
« Reply #49 on: 06 February 2014 à 04:28:39 »
ow so you're saying that instead of tracing logs, he will choose to enter high kruma in ghost mode? Well it's pretty much better! Thanks bro hahaha  :g19: :g19: :g19:

yeah! thats why he has GM POLICE patrolling in kruma :)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #50 on: 06 February 2014 à 05:00:51 »
Wahaha.. aygu Ajossi Yulbadoso? :lol: :lol:  :lol:... no nun arasayo, no nun majayo, kunde kinyang playheso..chogi Forumers Saram mani turay hago... Kenchana nado Vishintes Saram , Anjuwahe.. :saint1: :saint1:

Yulpada malgo nanun chincha test hesoyo chaya nawa kesok nawa jump opseyo...Maja vishnite turay chincha ye MORI KARAK saram napon chincha yuja malhanendi tukata hahahaha...Zerk jungmal kenchana monje opso kunyang play henondi chari imnida....Lag temoni iru yulpada hago chimi omninondi chinchana tarun saram kruma tago chalmote mani iso....Saram sengal anchuwahe kesok mal mana....Irukinundi saram Zerk chugo mani chugo...Kunyang arahose nega hepugo saram monje opso imnikka....Sarangheyo...Wayting

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #51 on: 06 February 2014 à 09:48:35 »
pede pag post sabihing GM check this, d ba?

TALAGANG CE OF THE DAY! and Bla~ bla~ bla~  first of all ur intention is negative. prove me ur not!

D-F is normal. kasi kung hindi dapat inalis na ng GM function ng D at F.  well, hindi yan third party a application tulad ng sinasabi mong CE OF THE DAY.  pangalawa naka TA charm yan.
sa tagal mo na naglaro d mo alam yang D-F? na pagpress mo yun there are times bug, it will jump? gawain yan mga mga kaparty  mo ah.

tapos sasabihin mo ng d ka nagkakalat? e anong itong CE of the day mo?

USE UR HEAD kasi pag nagpost.
(i just dont know if ur an idiot or just acting like one)

As i  said. this is too much.
Zerk is ruined thanx to you. Congrats!!!
now happy?
what else do you want me to say?

so as of now let the GM decide.

let the GM decide!!!

:lol: emotions took you away but anyway i will repute "USE MY HEAD" it simply means your very intelligent and smart  am i right ? or an idiot?and you know how to use your HEAD? am i right? does HEAD have the capability to think? to reason out? to give opinions? oh well thats the Brain function. who is more idiot now? :lol: you make me laugh why very defensive where in fact as GM 3k said "ITS UNDER INVESTIGATION" therefore he is not proven Guilty. no need to make the issue so big your like a kid who badlly needs a lollipop... cheer up and wait for GM 3k decision on that matter...

and beside you yourself made the issue very complicated as what Zerk the owner told us he uses D-F now your thread contradicts on using TA Charm... so i ask you again and again which is which? whose telling the truth? you as his pilot or the owner? simple question you cant even answer it... who do you think now who is the idiot me or you? too many reasons makes your hiding something...

as a reply to a thread that was already close by SUPERVISOR 1-2  or more videos are needed well 1 video posted by ShaunEX and 1 video posted by me the video i posted is uncut there were 2 blinks on that video if you happened to watch it therefore thats conclude your opinion miss 1,2, and 3 videos coz my video is uncut, not tampered... D-F function if there are rups near you it has range therefore you know about it.

you all are very smart and as the saying goes " once a criminal will always be a criminal."

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline mxirwin

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnquantoLexusEuan
  • Char 2: KratusEisenhiem
« Reply #52 on: 06 February 2014 à 11:41:40 »

:lol: emotions took you away but anyway i will repute "USE MY HEAD" it simply means your very intelligent and smart  am i right ? or an idiot?and you know how to use your HEAD? am i right? does HEAD have the capability to think? to reason out? to give opinions? oh well thats the Brain function. who is more idiot now? :lol: you make me laugh why very defensive where in fact as GM 3k said "ITS UNDER INVESTIGATION" therefore he is not proven Guilty. no need to make the issue so big your like a kid who badlly needs a lollipop... cheer up and wait for GM 3k decision on that matter...

and beside you yourself made the issue very complicated as what Zerk the owner told us he uses D-F now your thread contradicts on using TA Charm... so i ask you again and again which is which? whose telling the truth? you as his pilot or the owner? simple question you cant even answer it... who do you think now who is the idiot me or you? too many reasons makes your hiding something...

as a reply to a thread that was already close by SUPERVISOR 1-2  or more videos are needed well 1 video posted by ShaunEX and 1 video posted by me the video i posted is uncut there were 2 blinks on that video if you happened to watch it therefore thats conclude your opinion miss 1,2, and 3 videos coz my video is uncut, not tampered... D-F function if there are rups near you it has range therefore you know about it.

you all are very smart and as the saying goes " once a criminal will always be a criminal."

WHATEVER!!!

i like your quote
"once a criminal will always be a criminal."

that is how you see Zerk. you know why you think that way?
ONCE EVIL, ALWAYS EVIL, because that is what you are!!!

Next time, its ok to post. just dont accused someone.
And try not to use foul words.
i know d ka bobo. u are wise. use it in a good way sana. (kaso EVIL ka)

its not bad to seek justice. (the way ur portraying, but i can read at the back of your head)
it is wrong to ruined someones dignity!

Zerk was banned before becuase of that paid pilot of Skjev.
 it was different story now.
GM can check its IP. yes GM can check logs.

iba kami dun sa BAYARANG PILOT.
we are friends of CARL ADOLFO.
we are not letting him down.

ang hirap sayo, nagkikitidkitiran ka ng utak.
tapos naninira ka kagad.

well, dont worry. what happened was done.
 it cannot be undone!

you tried to ruined Zerk, you will always be remembered.

Offline kingsage

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06 February 2014 à 11:47:55 »

WHATEVER!!!

i like your quote

i know d ka bobo. u are wise. use it in a good way.

its not bad to seek justice. (the way ur portraying)
but, it is wrong to ruined someones dignity!

Zerk was ban before becuase of that paid pilot of Skjev.

tapos naninira ka kagad.

it cannot be undone!

now i will forget it.
forgive you? (i dont know)

so try to forget it also.

please GROW!!!

GOOD GAME!!!

:g20:

Offline crushoverride018

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: crushoverride018
  • Char 2: GSP ka dudong
  • Char 3: "Galit Sa POGI"
« Reply #54 on: 06 February 2014 à 15:27:19 »

<----<<<
firmly believes in the power of reason,not in the use of force as a reason

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #55 on: 07 February 2014 à 01:34:11 »

WHATEVER!!!

i like your quote

i know d ka bobo. u are wise. use it in a good way sana. (kaso EVIL ka)

its not bad to seek justice. (the way ur portraying, but i can read at the back of your head)
it is wrong to ruined someones dignity!

Zerk was banned before becuase of that paid pilot of Skjev.

tapos naninira ka kagad.

it cannot be undone!

you tried to ruined Zerk, you will always be remembered.
this comment is touching. awwww.
push mo yan koya enquanto!  :g19:

oh wait, do u remember when you asked me during my first day ever in kruma
if i know how to by-pass xtrap and you'll pay me TA for my research? kkkk.
well, i remember asking around like an idiot how to by-pass xtrap ahahaha.

Offline mxirwin

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnquantoLexusEuan
  • Char 2: KratusEisenhiem
« Reply #56 on: 07 February 2014 à 09:06:41 »
this comment is touching. awwww.
push mo yan koya enquanto!  :g19:

oh wait, do u remember when you asked me during my first day ever in kruma
if i know how to by-pass xtrap and you'll pay me TA for my research? kkkk.
well, i remember asking around like an idiot how to by-pass xtrap ahahaha.

yes, when i was new in this game last year.( i stopped for 3 years and tantra was already different)
i wanted to by pass xtrap. i really do. but in my dissappointent i cant.
i cant use my auto pots. auto cast. tantra KP beta is not working. im used to it.
so i keep asking how to bypass xtrap so that i can use it. probably use ce also. (hahaha.)

well, hope comes.
someone told me that you can use the said KP beta when you have 64-bit OS.
so as i receive my early bonus on march 2013. (my boss appreciated my work ethics, he said).
what i did, disposed my old  toshiba m300. i bought the
asus k55v.

2 GB dedicated graphix, 8GB RAM, 1TB memory, 64-bit, win 8. ( but downdraded to win 7 ultimate because that time Tantra wont work on win 8.)

that is how im serious to play tantra.

Offline Han Ji Min

• Braman Level 1
  • Game Event Representative
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HanJiMin
« Reply #57 on: 07 February 2014 à 09:13:17 »
yes, when i was new in this game last year.( i stopped for 3 years and tantra was already different)
i wanted to by pass xtrap. i really do. but in my dissappointent i cant.
i cant use my auto pots. auto cast. tantra KP beta is not working. im used to it.
so i keep asking how to bypass xtrap so that i can use it. probably use ce also. (hahaha.)

well, hope comes.
someone told me that you can use the said KP beta when you have 64-bit OS.
so as i receive my early bonus on march 2013. (my boss appreciated my work ethics, he said).
what i did, disposed my old  toshiba m300. i bought the
asus k55v.

2 GB dedicated graphix, 8GB RAM, 1TB memory, 64-bit, win 8. ( but downdraded to win 7 ultimate because that time Tantra wont work on win 8.)

that is how im serious to play tantra.

--->>> Tantra Addiction :)
RoyaL†y
:new: Premium Items also available at WEBMALL:g30: :new:

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #58 on: 07 February 2014 à 09:34:22 »
@ mxirwin
yea and i didn't got my TA you could have given me for failing my research wahaha. so i hustled and farmed and farmed and farmed at warfare of ruins for 3 months to complete my first mage set. and them trippers always kill my char to steal my spot. i cried everytime  :cry-y:  :)  :cry-y: now i aint farming coz it sucks. k bye. ahaha.

@all
popcorn?

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité