Author Topic: MP LEECH FOR SHIVA  (Read 18092 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
MP LEECH FOR SHIVA
« on: 10 August 2015 à 04:47:28 »
Early this morning while GM 3k is sleeping some bad players trying to get advance of the said events hope everyone notice this.

http://youtu.be/KRV6hEUWpqw

1st round Schwarzkopf mp leech

2nd round JH0neWolKeR

3rd round  JH0neWolKeR

4th round JH0neWolKeR

5th round JH0neWolKeR

This Guys should be aware of MP leeching but still did not noticing it, it is obvious self mp leech and Party Mp leech 1 character in Vishnu is trying to leech and boost an mp in kruma becoz the said event is coming to deadline wow how desperate they are. Its up to you GM 3k

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
Re: MP LEECH FOR SHIVA
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:04:26 »
6th round is still happening 

:g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #2 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:06:47 »
7th round  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #3 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:11:32 »
ahahaha.. gagawin nila ang lahat para manalo sa event... kahit na eh PM ka !  :lol: :lol: :lol: kawawang nilalang
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #4 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:13:57 »
PAPANsin naman c panot  .. sa IP check palng  basura na  Reklamo mo  :naga: :naga: :naga: e2 naga panot haha

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #5 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:16:24 »
maestro, are you sure about this? If I can refute your report and have evidence that it was not, you are liable for false reporting and there is sanction for that.  I think You should know what is MP leeching.. tantra basic 101 haha  :lol:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #6 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:19:41 »
maestro, are you sure about this? If I can refute your report and have evidence that it was not, you are liable for false reporting and there is sanction for that.  I think You should know what is MP leeching.. tantra basic 101 haha  :lol:

I am absolutely sure not only me taking but also " FromJapan" what do you think of what i am thinking right now???? not self aware??  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #7 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:41:23 »
UP NEED ACTION TEACH THE THREAD STARTER AH LESSON... HAHA  :lol: MP LEECH...
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:44:13 »
ahahaha.. gagawin nila ang lahat para manalo sa event... kahit na eh PM ka !  :lol: :lol: :lol: kawawang nilalang
haha isa pa tong engot d nya yata alam ung event e
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #9 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:48:59 »
UP NEED ACTION TEACH THE THREAD STARTER AH LESSON... HAHA  :lol: MP LEECH...

Teach me a lesson? Brother the SS and the video is absolutely clear are you blind and your aware that character is leeching your parties, and btw not only me taking the video but also 'fromJapan" i think she already lend the video evidence to GM for about 8mins leeching. She dont need to post it here why? becoz some of your friends would violently react. If this situations happened to any god i will report any misconduct and abused just to protect the interest of the server and so many other players too. It seems more abusing are existing in this time but you guys should be the one thinking 1st hand why this character desperate to doing this, and why your parties is always killing it?? thats the question here, are you taking advantage of the event, for sure you should be a role model to stop this act of abusing.  Its up to GM 3k, i am no against your will but the will of GM will decide on this matter thats all i can say.

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2015 à 05:58:29 »
Teach me a lesson? Brother the SS and the video is absolutely clear are you blind and your aware that character is leeching your parties, and btw not only me taking the video but also 'fromJapan" i think she already lend the video evidence to GM for about 8mins leeching. She dont need to post it here why? becoz some of your friends would violently react. If this situations happened to any god i will report any misconduct and abused just to protect the interest of the server and so many other players too. It seems more abusing are existing in this time but you guys should be the one thinking 1st hand why this character desperate to doing this, and why your parties is always killing it?? thats the question here, are you taking advantage of the event, for sure you should be a role model to stop this act of abusing.  Its up to GM 3k, i am no against your will but the will of GM will decide on this matter thats all i can say.
we dont know jhonewolker and if you remember i post his sanuta bug video and he received a warning...

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 August 2015 à 06:05:20 »
 :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g231:

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
« Reply #12 on: 10 August 2015 à 06:07:27 »
How did this become mp leeching when it is (most probably) Schwarzkopf & JhoneWalker against 1 pt of shiva. Are you just plain stupid? Use your brain din. Your reports are filled with stupidity and nonsense.  :mad:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 August 2015 à 06:07:57 »

Havent you aware of the event? If i doing this whether i know him or not, did i seem to be clean from the eyes of other players??? i think not becoz we dont know when is this leeching happenning becoz i just wake up and log in all i can see is the name appeared on my screen, can you erased that?  :mad: . I used precautions in words, EBB or advertising becoz GM 3k would not allow any abuses on his server, but you guys is aware of the event right? It seems your taking part of the seen taking advantage of the part where it seems to be obviously not good.  :police: :p
im aware of the event and this event is for those high MP only not for me for vosdroyd for esme for stealth. tis event is useless for low MP

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2015 à 06:11:06 »
Play the video 1:12.....

at alam ni musicman yan dahil hinahabol nila c INFLUENZA ng akila at un isang druka d ko matandaan name.. 2vishnu (2druka) 2brahma (1druka 1 mage)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité