Author Topic: Are you Desperate Again bro?  (Read 11313 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Are you Desperate Again bro?
« on: 02 August 2015 à 19:44:12 »
Sometimes i observed players with such enthusiast in the game and play with them with fair and respects unlike this one  :lol:

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
Re: Are you Desperate Again bro?
« Reply #1 on: 03 August 2015 à 15:07:24 »
Sometimes i observed players with such enthusiast in the game and play with them with fair and respects unlike this one  :lol:

HAHAHAH impossible un ah -.-
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: rHog
« Reply #2 on: 03 August 2015 à 15:11:56 »
That is what you called "Time Laps". Hahaha Walang kwentang mga player yan, Ant mount lang price ganyan na ka desperate.  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 August 2015 à 15:16:33 »
sobrang bilis nun at d nmn lag kasi sakto nmn pg tama ng irin sa char nya may lumabas kagad na dmg
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #4 on: 03 August 2015 à 15:39:28 »
Big warning Privacy i will not hesitate to deal with you going out there to take a video of you. Weak ka dont used Cheats.

@ gero and trogz

yun lng habol nun ants mount. He used desperate counter measures to gain mp ang weak naman hahahha. Night shift ako kayo muna bahala. Good game

Offline ZgyFryd

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 August 2015 à 17:05:23 »
Poor Privacy He Cant Win Without Cheat.

I feel so pity for him

:cry-y:

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 August 2015 à 18:26:14 »
Poor Privacy He Cant Win Without Cheat.

I feel so pity for him

:cry-y:
ban na nga naga maban pa yata ung main XD DQ nrin dpat yan sa event HAHA
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 August 2015 à 19:16:46 »
 :lol: :g7: :g7: :g7:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline Djni3r

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Congratulations, I hate you
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Djni3r
« Reply #8 on: 04 August 2015 à 04:50:29 »
HAHAHAH impossible un ah -.-

wahaha this human nose didn't know anything, for how many years you've played tantra? yet you still dont know nothing. i suggest go to paroksya and spent 2 years of practice. WAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LukeJeremiah

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Soeric
  • Char 2: PrickzJ
  • Char 3: ClvenLatetNotisima
« Reply #9 on: 04 August 2015 à 05:38:27 »
wahaha this human nose didn't know anything, for how many years you've played tantra? yet you still dont know nothing. i suggest go to paroksya and spent 2 years of practice. WAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Djnier,

We back to 2005 from Manas server Cheat Engine is the program that we should utilize by doing this deeds. As a top 1 of this server and for the long duration with my effort with this game I know and we know the cast for those character whose using SpeederXp. For your information Privacy is one hundred percent cheater.

Listed below are the list of player certified cheater

1. privacy
2. punkrOck
3. Kutless
4. Jigsaw

That's all
Serving the people, securing the land.
   Armed Forces of the Philippines

Offline Djni3r

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 August 2015 à 05:50:09 »
Hey Djnier,

We back to 2005 from Manas server Cheat Engine is the program that we should utilize by doing this deeds. As a top 1 of this server and for the long duration with my effort with this game I know and we know the cast for those character whose using SpeederXp. For your information Privacy is one hundred percent cheater.

Listed below are the list of player certified cheater

1. privacy
2. punkrOck
3. Kutless
4. Jigsaw

That's all

oh i thought your the number 1. so what do you call to your self a clean player? really that's the year way back then until now yet you still don't know anything, as i said spent more months or year in paroksya for you to know what i mean, practice make perfect dude.

Offline ZgyFryd

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 August 2015 à 06:08:31 »

Hi Mr. Djni3r alam naman natin mabilis mag irin trika + samayoga with loots what about without loots? are u sure he can do that without any loots? are u blind or an idiot? or maybe he is your boyfriend thats why u are always defending him even u know there is something wrong. i have played years playing tantra and i know who are those who's playing fair and not.

Offline Djni3r

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04 August 2015 à 09:42:50 »
Hi Mr. Djni3r alam naman natin mabilis mag irin trika + samayoga with loots what about without loots? are u sure he can do that without any loots? are u blind or an idiot? or maybe he is your boyfriend thats why u are always defending him even u know there is something wrong. i have played years playing tantra and i know who are those who's playing fair and not.

I think you'r the one who is idiot, you just came here commenting without knowing what you are saying, better read from the start.

Offline ZgyFryd

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04 August 2015 à 10:16:26 »
I think you'r the one who is idiot, you just came here commenting without knowing what you are saying, better read from the start.

maybe i found your comment no sense. now i know you're a
BIG IDIOT.

:g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline LukeJeremiah

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Soeric
  • Char 2: PrickzJ
  • Char 3: ClvenLatetNotisima
!!
« Reply #14 on: 04 August 2015 à 10:33:27 »
oh i thought your the number 1. so what do you call to your self a clean player? really that's the year way back then until now yet you still don't know anything, as i said spent more months or year in paroksya for you to know what i mean, practice make perfect dude.

Ohhhhh what do you think of me using illegal program?

To tell you frankly whatever happen i played fair and standard with this game which is a professional player, not like with the others showing their selves that they are smooth to play but smooth of being users of illegal program. I will example Privacy and punkrOck while they run aftering me it should be the back at me right? NOW, instead of they are at the back with me how he can do that he blink and waiting with me at my front? No RS will happened and also Druka no more dash skill. Imagine that
Serving the people, securing the land.
   Armed Forces of the Philippines

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité