Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32103 times)

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #75 on: 24 October 2014 à 12:57:22 »
excuse me po, dont post other topic here  :saint1:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #76 on: 24 October 2014 à 13:22:59 »

hahaha

@Mr.UNWANTED CE

dito ka po mag post (https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12561.msg10656821/topicseen.html#msg10656821   ) .,  thanks po   :lol:

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #77 on: 24 October 2014 à 16:45:29 »

nag excuse me din po ako.. hahahah...
FRESH <3

Offline MAUDELIXIOUS-VIDYA

• Consultants
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • A feeble, woman's body with a King's heart!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAUDELIXIOUS-fs
  • Char 2: MAUDELIXEOUS-smbat
« Reply #78 on: 24 October 2014 à 16:51:50 »
Its just a pity that people seem to misunderstand Jada02's suggestion. What she is trying to point out people is that she noticed that tribes other than mages (samabat, abikara) does not change their damage even though they level down. Unlike mages at astica 21 tend to have lower damage compared to mages who are astica 19. Thus, there is a necessity for us mages to level down to be more competitive in kruma. However, as for other tribes, the bugs didnt affect their damages when they level down. Instead, they took advantage of the bug to strengthen their immunity against mages. Thus, making mages incompetent for the kill in kruma.

The suggestion of increasing level requirements on 3k weapons for other tribes, will force them to be at max level, since, the requirement to level down is for the mages in the first place. Whatever angle you look at it, other tribes will be labeled as bug abusers because the level down bug does not change their damage (which the sole purpose why it was implemented on mages) and made them tougher against mages.

To GM3k, I know there are limitations for you to change the files in the server but to make a minor change on the level requirement on 3k weapons of other tribes will make the gameplay fair and square. I hope you consider this. Thank you.

:police: :sifflet:

Offline Roronoa

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 24 October 2014 à 17:55:32 »
NO GM NOOOOOOOOOOO PLS STUDY FIRST  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:.........ALLOWING OR GRANTING THE REQUEST OF JADA WILL ONLY RUIN THE KARYA TRIBE. :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: THIS REQUEST IS ALL FOR ABIKARA'S GOOD ONLY  :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p....... A KARYA THAT CAN'T KILL USING 2 SKILL COMBO IS JUST A PIECE OF JUNK :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp:.......BE FAIR AND PLS THINK OF IT GM CONSIDER KARYA TRIBE TOO.........

i think abikara's sidharu cant kill a karya with kadu

and a leveldown karya cant reach the max damage of a astica 21 karya can.
example:
astica 19 only reach 58k or below SS ( TA ACCESSORIES ) same as other tribe except mage
astica 21 can reach 60k+ SS ( TA ACCESSORIES ) same as other tribe except mage

this is the magic of the levels

sorry for the english

Offline MAUDELIXIOUS-VIDYA

• Consultants
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • A feeble, woman's body with a King's heart!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAUDELIXIOUS-fs
  • Char 2: MAUDELIXEOUS-smbat
« Reply #80 on: 25 October 2014 à 04:07:35 »
i think abikara's sidharu cant kill a karya with kadu

and a leveldown karya cant reach the max damage of a astica 21 karya can.
example:
astica 19 only reach 58k or below SS ( TA ACCESSORIES ) same as other tribe except mage
astica 21 can reach 60k+ SS ( TA ACCESSORIES ) same as other tribe except mage

this is the magic of the levels

sorry for the english

Yeah. But still the karya can kill the abikara at astica 19, while the abikara cant do otherwise. There is an issue of inequality here.

:police:

Offline Roronoa

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 25 October 2014 à 06:46:08 »
Yeah. But still the karya can kill the abikara at astica 19, while the abikara cant do otherwise. There is an issue of inequality here.

:police:
im not againts of this thread.. yeah
im just saying to generalapvas that 1 sidharu in karya w/ kadu is impossible. unless abikaras have blessing

Offline sLuRRy

• Braman Level 1
  • "Excel your chosen fields of interest and endevor"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: sLuRRy
  • Char 2: (pilot) iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: waaaaa
« Reply #82 on: 25 October 2014 à 07:11:43 »
there are also difficult to kill mage on 1on1 battle withlvl down karyas like CHEOFY, GLICHI, KEILY they are not 2hits mages  they are heart type but they can still kill on a 1 on 1  with karya. its a matter of strategy i think. its not on the weapon or the lvl of the character it is on the lvl of skill of the owner..  :) :) :) :)

SALUTE TO THESE MAGES..

:g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 25 October 2014 à 08:45:09 »
there are also difficult to kill mage on 1on1 battle withlvl down karyas like CHEOFY, GLICHI, KEILY they are not 2hits mages  they are heart type but they can still kill on a 1 on 1  with karya. its a matter of strategy i think. its not on the weapon or the lvl of the character it is on the lvl of skill of the owner..  :) :) :) :)

SALUTE TO THESE MAGES..

:g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

yes they are HARD To kill but if your archer is astica 19, can they kill you? IMPOSSIBLE. see the logic?

im not againts of this thread.. yeah
im just saying to generalapvas that 1 sidharu in karya w/ kadu is impossible. unless abikaras have blessing

certainly!

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #84 on: 25 October 2014 à 08:56:06 »
y some asura's are afraid to max their Level? bcoz they want to take the advantage.
y abikara Level down their character? bcoz astica21 to abikara is bug.

pure damage mage vs pure nerve or muscle asura Level down= asura can be save by pots, while deva cant once they got hit their dead.
max heart mage vs max heart asura Level down = mage can be killed, asura immortal. u need to call a friend hahaha.
(maraming max level na asura hirap patayin kahit 2-3 players umaatake paano n lng pag ng level down pa mga un?)

Let's make it fair to the Mage users. 1hit sidharu is imposibble even if u use niseupa set.

CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #85 on: 25 October 2014 à 09:23:14 »
Wahaha  JUST remove LOOTBUG pls hahaha  singit lng  XDDDDD :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

Offline sLuRRy

• Braman Level 1
  • "Excel your chosen fields of interest and endevor"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: sLuRRy
  • Char 2: (pilot) iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: waaaaa
« Reply #86 on: 25 October 2014 à 10:10:36 »

yes they are HARD To kill but if your archer is astica 19, can they kill you? IMPOSSIBLE. see the logic?

certainly!

YES THEY CAN MAMI JADA. THEY CAN KILL ME I AM AST19 NOW WITH FULL KALY SET AND I AM SOMETIMES AVOIDING THOSE MAGES ON 1 ON 1 BATTLE BECAUSE THEY ARE KARYA KILLERS :) :) :) . THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THAT ITS NOT THE WEP OR THE LVL OF CHARS ITS THE ONE WHO PLAYS IT. YOU CAN ASK ALSO OTHER KARYAS IF THEY CAN KILL THESE MAGES IN 2HITS.

:) :) :) :)

Offline dezvoltator

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DO IT FAST AND YOU KILL ME
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAlNTENANCE
  • Char 2: DanCarl
« Reply #87 on: 25 October 2014 à 11:05:49 »
UP FOR THIS  :g20:

GM LET US GIVE IT A TRY, GIVE THE MAGE THEIR REQUEST AND TRY TO EVALUATE.  :g19:

AND LET US HEAR THE SIDE OF OTHERS LATER, ITS NOT END OF THE WORLD (OF TANTRA)  :lol:

BUT I TELL ALL OF YOU.

ALL GOOD (I SAY GOOD) HP TYPE MAGES ARE NOT DUMB TO BE KILLED BY GOOD KARYA ALONE NOW.

BUT GOOD KARYA (ASTICA 21) CANNOT KILL GOOD HP TYPE MAGES ALONE (IMPOSSIBLE). I SAY GOOD.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION, SINCE WE ARE ALL HAVING HIGH HP, AND EVERY BODY WANTS EVERYBODY GETS KILLED,  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

WHY NOT REMOVE TA POTS SO THAT ALL PLAYERS WILL GET KILLED FOR SURE   :g19:

HA HA HA HA I AM SERIOUS

RAK EN ROLL NA LANG MGA IDOL  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Mafiztah

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnosticKimQ
  • Char 2: BlackZoro
  • Char 3: Mafiztah
« Reply #88 on: 25 October 2014 à 11:45:51 »
The proposal is good for the abikara job.

However, (in my own opinion)if the proposal will be approved, then it would look like a VIP treatment for the said job since it does not benefit the other jobs.

Anyway, let's just wait for GM3000FR's decision.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 25 October 2014 à 12:09:19 »
YES THEY CAN MAMI JADA. THEY CAN KILL ME I AM AST19 NOW WITH FULL KALY SET AND I AM SOMETIMES AVOIDING THOSE MAGES ON 1 ON 1 BATTLE BECAUSE THEY ARE KARYA KILLERS :) :) :) . THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THAT ITS NOT THE WEP OR THE LVL OF CHARS ITS THE ONE WHO PLAYS IT. YOU CAN ASK ALSO OTHER KARYAS IF THEY CAN KILL THESE MAGES IN 2HITS.

:) :) :) :)

ahaha i dont know if you are really getting my point here. anyway you're 1 of the few who benefits on the lvl down thingy.. enjoy it for now. all i want is a fair game. i play all tribes fyi, i just pity mage dmg atm.

UP FOR THIS  :g20:

GM LET US GIVE IT A TRY, GIVE THE MAGE THEIR REQUEST AND TRY TO EVALUATE.  :g19:

AND LET US HEAR THE SIDE OF OTHERS LATER, ITS NOT END OF THE WORLD (OF TANTRA)  :lol:

BUT I TELL ALL OF YOU.

ALL GOOD (I SAY GOOD) HP TYPE MAGES ARE NOT DUMB TO BE KILLED BY GOOD KARYA ALONE NOW.

BUT GOOD KARYA (ASTICA 21) CANNOT KILL GOOD HP TYPE MAGES ALONE (IMPOSSIBLE). I SAY GOOD.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION, SINCE WE ARE ALL HAVING HIGH HP, AND EVERY BODY WANTS EVERYBODY GETS KILLED,  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

WHY NOT REMOVE TA POTS SO THAT ALL PLAYERS WILL GET KILLED FOR SURE   :g19:

HA HA HA HA I AM SERIOUS

RAK EN ROLL NA LANG MGA IDOL  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

coming from 1 brave karya  :g20: :g20:

The proposal is good for the abikara job.

However, (in my own opinion)if the proposal will be approved, then it would look like a VIP treatment for the said job since it does not benefit the other jobs.

Anyway, let's just wait for GM3000FR's decision.

i dont see any vip treatment if this will be granted. all i see is a fair game  :)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité