Author Topic: How to Overclock  (Read 6631 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
How to Overclock
« on: 29 September 2014 à 03:20:07 »
How to overclock your RAM! (Tutorial)

MY RAM and CPU CHanges a bit( RAM 500+ GHZ)
Overclocking RAM 1 and CPU
Adjust to higher RAM capacity( 600+GHZ)
Overclocking RAM 2

For my opinion do not Overclock your CPU for safety in case you failed to know the exact capacity your CPU can do. Take note of every videos if you want to do this in your PC desktops.. Good Game

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
Re: How to Overclock
« Reply #1 on: 29 September 2014 à 03:45:00 »
Before overclocked

TRI CORE AMD

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #2 on: 29 September 2014 à 03:46:00 »
Kruma 2

using screen o matic

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #3 on: 29 September 2014 à 04:43:57 »

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 September 2014 à 08:21:32 »
Overclocking is a lot tricky .. you must understand your hardware capabilities

.most of the time, u could not get a stable result than just by video tutorials unless you have absolutely similar hardware.

if you want a good overclock you should have a good motherboard...

Yes, you can get a minor boost after watching some tutorials, but try running a stress test for atleast 10hrs .. if your PC crashed

or maybe fried....

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #5 on: 29 September 2014 à 10:40:51 »
i can do this. here hold my iced tea!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #6 on: 29 September 2014 à 11:24:40 »
Its been three weeks from now since i was able to tweaked my system it was great and it boosted from 400mHZ to 600mhz of my ram. Support fans could stable your ram against overheating..

BTW its similar to my motherboard and its CPu..when you want to overclock in your CPU,RAM OR GPU make sure your fans are on  the right spot or slot where the ram and cpu are located..nice case or big case are good for this with many fan outlets. Search for a specific spec of pc so that you can able to apply it precisely...Always choose 2nd options and the rest is auto..Goodluck

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 September 2014 à 14:10:30 »
Its been three weeks from now since i was able to tweaked my system it was great and it boosted from 4GHZ to 6Ghz of my ram. Support fans could stable your ram against overheating..

BTW its similar to my motherboard and its CPu..when you want to overclock in your CPU,RAM OR GPU make sure your fans are on  the right spot or slot where the ram and cpu are located..nice case or big case are good for this with many fan outlets. Search for a specific spec of pc so that you can able to apply it precisely...Always choose 2nd options and the rest is auto..Goodluck

WOOOOW... OVERCLOCKING...  :g20: :g20:

youre so awesome dre.. dnaig mpa nka DDR4..
lakas naman ng RAM na yan.. 

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 September 2014 à 03:06:29 »
Its been three weeks from now since i was able to tweaked my system it was great and it boosted from 4GHZ to 6Ghz of my ram. Support fans could stable your ram against overheating..

Maybe its a typo or I didnt understand the sentence.. But I been building PC for quite a while and I did not know or hear a RAM that has 4Ghz frequency,

As far as I know, the lastest RAM technology in the market(will be released 3rd quarter 2014) is DDR4 with frequency range from 1333Mhz to 3000Mhz , thats  only 3.0 Ghz  at its highest...

If you mean CPU, 6Ghz is possible but you will need a premium motherboard and Probably a liquid nitrogen Cooling system..

6Ghz is just Insane!! haha... even if you have liquid cooling  or, 10 or 20 cooler Fans that wont probably work...

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #9 on: 30 September 2014 à 03:33:42 »
Maybe its a typo or I didnt understand the sentence.. But I been building PC for quite a while and I did not know or hear a RAM that has 4Ghz frequency,

As far as I know, the lastest RAM technology in the market(will be released 3rd quarter 2014) is DDR4 with frequency range from 1333Mhz to 3000Mhz , thats  only 3.0 Ghz  at its highest...

If you mean CPU, 6Ghz is possible but you will need a premium motherboard and Probably a liquid nitrogen Cooling system..

6Ghz is just Insane!! haha... even if you have liquid cooling  or, 10 or 20 cooler Fans that wont probably work...

Sorry typo error from 400+ to  600+ herz from its timing frequency  :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #10 on: 30 September 2014 à 05:24:29 »
A little bit lag when using screen cam but when not used smooth and fast but not so fast..Maybe need to upgrade GPU..any tip sir Maiden?

Kruma2: http://youtu.be/PQCcVQ3iSEM

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 September 2014 à 07:31:13 »
Sorry typo error from 400+ to  600+ herz from its timing frequency  :lol:

ah.. thats what I thought ,,  :lol: :lol:

where did you apply the overclocking? in BIOS or using a software?

besides voltage is too high,, in response to frequency.. maybe you set it too automatic..?

high voltage = high heat output..

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 September 2014 à 11:25:37 »

besides voltage is too high,, in response to frequency.. maybe you set it too automatic..?

i think he tweaked it in the Bios sir..  sorry of im wrong..  :lol: :lol:

if you dont mind sir.. can you show us some CPU-Z or dxdiag of your built rig..
if it is OK with ya..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #13 on: 30 September 2014 à 11:36:46 »

BIOS setting Sir, i set the OC configuration of the CPU and RAM but the voltages and frequency of each clocks are AUTOmatic inorder to avoid overheating ( becoz when i set those OC in different clocks the ram does not respond after changes occur).. Sometimes i let my PC on for 10 hrs or more but it does not go shutdown or making too noisy at given time... But when using Bandicam or Screen it freeze when IRIN is casted in kruma with many players around, but when 1 on 1 i dont get Lag or freeze.

Kruma 3

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #14 on: 30 September 2014 à 11:51:43 »
Schibukai casting is too fast hehe nice Spec PC he had, i cant see the Irin casted sometimes..Hehe

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité