Author Topic: To GM Monitoring  (Read 6286 times)

Offline MackintosH

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
To GM Monitoring
« on: 16 August 2014 à 03:49:10 »
Thank you for Assuming that I had byPass your Cure...

If I had just know how to bypass it then I would definitely tell admin and Get paid from it..

sounds practical rather than playing for nothing......

your logic is irrelevant..

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
Re: To GM Monitoring
« Reply #1 on: 16 August 2014 à 04:07:55 »
not being mean or anything, but GM Monitoring's reply to your earlier thread did not address the issue you were talking about. like we were discussing about apples, and he talked about oranges. good game.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #2 on: 16 August 2014 à 04:38:03 »
for the forumers who just got in... the prequel to this thread was this:
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12097.0.html

to summarize, the discussion of the previous thread was centered upon the detection of CE which then compromises the tantra launcher. we discussed that there might be some possibilities that some CE users did some workaround to bypass CE detection.

now here comes GM Monitoring replying to the issue and closing the thread prematurely. we ended up hanging and scratching our heads like, "huh?"

if you want it to be proper and concise and at least intellectually unbiased, he should have had addressed the issue at hand instead of closing the door with a Confucius-like philosophical quote.

"CE evolves faster than cure. It will always be present so long as people are shamelessly using it. Its about attitude. A real gamer is different from a pretender and a loser.
-closing thread."

because we are "customers" in the services you provide (the game tantra), please atleast assure us that the services we are subscribed into is not at all wishy-washy. because in the end we would prefer the answer,

"we accept the CE issue is still prevalent in the server (evident in the banning of AngelaSwan yesterday Aug.15, 2014 https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12087.0.html) and we are taking great measures to remedy it the soonest. thank you for your patience. CE evolves faster than cure. It will always be present so long as people are shamelessly using it. Its about attitude. A real gamer is different from a pretender and a loser.
-closing thread."

#rant end

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #3 on: 16 August 2014 à 05:30:50 »
Tantraeapolis used "cyber shield" ( current and stable gameguard)  and tantra fr used " xtrap" which is so old type of gameguard detection program. So if you want players comeback to your game fix your staffs attitude and kontrabulator staffs ok??

Offline MackintosH

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 August 2014 à 06:17:08 »
for the forumers who just got in... the prequel to this thread was this:
https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12097.0.html

to summarize, the discussion of the previous thread was centered upon the detection of CE which then compromises the tantra launcher. we discussed that there might be some possibilities that some CE users did some workaround to bypass CE detection.

now here comes GM Monitoring replying to the issue and closing the thread prematurely. we ended up hanging and scratching our heads like, "huh?"

if you want it to be proper and concise and at least intellectually unbiased, he should have had addressed the issue at hand instead of closing the door with a Confucius-like philosophical quote.

"CE evolves faster than cure. It will always be present so long as people are shamelessly using it. Its about attitude. A real gamer is different from a pretender and a loser.
-closing thread."

because we are "customers" in the services you provide (the game tantra), please atleast assure us that the services we are subscribed into is not at all wishy-washy. because in the end we would prefer the answer,

"we accept the CE issue is still prevalent in the server (evident in the banning of AngelaSwan yesterday Aug.15, 2014 https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12087.0.html) and we are taking great measures to remedy it the soonest. thank you for your patience. CE evolves faster than cure. It will always be present so long as people are shamelessly using it. Its about attitude. A real gamer is different from a pretender and a loser.
-closing thread."

#rant end

Yup, I agree most of your argument.. I need realistic answer as well .. Show as proof how this CE thing is done..

but ofcourse I dont accept Im using CE.. bugs and delays is enough to explain that...

Tantraeapolis used "cyber shield" ( current and stable gameguard)  and tantra fr used " xtrap" which is so old type of gameguard detection program. So if you want players comeback to your game fix your staffs attitude and kontrabulator staffs ok??

Yup, fix their ignorance as well...

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #5 on: 16 August 2014 à 06:38:44 »
ONE THING BEFORE CE AND XTAP......gm gm WHY  so delay in kruma  after  last patch  many  issues   frequent  chaya bug  sunata bug  ETC...now  its getting  irritating to go kruma  because of damage delay (while) my internet is fine low ping and other Online games are fine no issues . All anti virus are off also  firewall off .  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #6 on: 16 August 2014 à 07:04:47 »
ONE THING BEFORE CE AND XTAP......gm gm WHY  so delay in kruma  after  last patch  many  issues   frequent  chaya bug  sunata bug  ETC...now  its getting  irritating to go kruma  because of damage delay (while) my internet is fine low ping and other Online games are fine no issues . All anti virus are off also  firewall off .  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

They cant fix it with  beocz of the same xtrap gameguard, delay might be a  coz of CE or third party programs or ISOLATED CHeats that are capable of reducing the server's network. I think one thing for sure if they dont fix it in the soonest possible way, in days they will lose some  players in no time.

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 August 2014 à 08:37:50 »
well in normal  way  its really  delay ..but i  re-route  my network  only for the game no delay haha  ..but thats a problem for the people here they cant use WiFi haha..hope this  fix soon ... :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :p :p

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #8 on: 16 August 2014 à 11:14:13 »
well in normal  way  its really  delay ..but i  re-route  my network  only for the game no delay haha  ..but thats a problem for the people here they cant use WiFi haha..hope this  fix soon ... :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :p :p

Idea :

DownloadPINGZAPPER or Razer Background booster  :) both giving you a less lag or ping experienced

Offline weewee

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Be STILL, Be GOOD, Be HOLY
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AbyssalKnight
  • Char 2: MitchyMitch
  • Char 3: ○
« Reply #9 on: 16 August 2014 à 11:17:05 »
SIR MAESTRO? ARE YOU TRYING TO PROMOTE TANTRA EAPOLIS HERE?  :bla: IS THIS ALLOWED GM 3000FR?

Let's just play the game.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #10 on: 16 August 2014 à 12:09:48 »
SIR MAESTRO? ARE YOU TRYING TO PROMOTE TANTRA EAPOLIS HERE?  :bla: IS THIS ALLOWED GM 3000FR?

No Sir  :) in the 1st place sila po naghikayat sakin  :p

Offline weewee

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Be STILL, Be GOOD, Be HOLY
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AbyssalKnight
  • Char 2: MitchyMitch
  • Char 3: ○
« Reply #11 on: 16 August 2014 à 12:21:50 »
it would be great if you respect the server!  :saint1: Thank you in advance  !

Let's just play the game.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #12 on: 16 August 2014 à 12:34:31 »
it would be great if you respect the server!  :saint1: Thank you in advance  !

Ayus ka din napupuna mo yung signature ko.  Marami pa yan sa ibang server namely Enthusiast, Argos, Sanctum or Eapolis mahirap mag promote nang server kung ala ka naman makukuhang rewards kung sa pansariling pakanan mo lng iniisip, signature lng yan and you can guess what server are they and its part of  my slide siggy. I did respect the server but the staff dont respect back  :). Yun lng masasabi ko  :)

Offline Gracielle

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Inocent Crimenal
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gracielle1-2-3
« Reply #13 on: 16 August 2014 à 13:30:08 »
Boss 3k , Please update xtrap more CE users playing the server .. thanks gm more power in this game.

:g52: KILL ME IF YOU CANT :g52g:
  :g52: BLaKMamBa-Pilot-Gracielle -1-2-3 -DILSON :g52g:

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 August 2014 à 15:26:13 »
HAHA panget yan TANTRA NAPOLES ...haha... :) :)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité