Author Topic: You Judge ( Arrogance FS ) Suspect CE user  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: You Judge ( Arrogance FS ) Suspect CE user
« Reply #2 on: 29 July 2014 à 16:41:52 »
:g20: no dmg registered i think its CE

meron pero mabilis pa sa druka hahaha

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2014 à 17:38:46 »
beat...

much better you ask

PrinceNathan (SeeNoEviL) . . . . .

:g52: :DEAD: :g52g:
FRESH <3

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #4 on: 29 July 2014 à 17:50:31 »
beat...

much better you ask

PrinceNathan (SeeNoEviL) . . . . .

:g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

friends is not matter here we both know the rules and regulations. You know you dont tolerate things like this as what you did. For me its too fast for an fs to do that. And now youre asking me to ask who? i thought we are not covering abuses and why cant you comment straight? is there any excuses becos he is my friend. so friends but GM have to decide.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #5 on: 29 July 2014 à 17:56:40 »
Ako nga nabintangan at na isyu agad tapos trending at daming trash talks...D ako mahilig sa trashtalk but dont trash this video. GM you allowed seconds time of videos of me and now i hope you dont reply late. Pustahan walang mangyari dito kasi one sided lng ang GM monitoring and please be alert dont let us do your work..

Offline KYUSHlRO

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SEEnoEVIL
  • Char 2: KYUSHlRO
  • Char 3: KYUSHIRO
« Reply #6 on: 29 July 2014 à 18:36:19 »
haist...

Offline KYUSHlRO

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SEEnoEVIL
  • Char 2: KYUSHlRO
  • Char 3: KYUSHIRO
« Reply #7 on: 29 July 2014 à 18:40:08 »
bago kayo mag husga alamin nyo muna kung CE talaga aq...promise d q magagawa yan...haist buhay nga nmn...

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 July 2014 à 19:29:03 »
friends is not matter here we both know the rules and regulations. You know you dont tolerate things like this as what you did. For me its too fast for an fs to do that. And now youre asking me to ask who? i thought we are not covering abuses and why cant you comment straight? is there any excuses becos he is my friend. so friends but GM have to decide.

I did not say or do anything to tolerate someone for using CE... it's just I know that person very well that even a SIMPLE INSTRUCTION for registering an ACCOUNT here in FORUMS he doesn't know how to do it... what more about CE which has a plenty of things to do before you can use it...

I am telling you to talk to him because you said he is your friend... So I myself think that you could ask him first or warn him because he is your friend... Or maybe the word  "SYMPATHY"  didn't come in to your mind. Because you know how it feels being accused of something that you never did...

should I call it a REVENGE?

what you think? ? ?
FRESH <3

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 July 2014 à 19:42:12 »
“NAPAGBINTANGAN  ka na CE ka?”  Kasi CE ka naman talaga. From the moment you used it and show it to GM Monitoring, you already been engaging yourself using CE. “Only a crazy person will make a video of his characters being played with Cheat Engine turned ON”. And that was you MAESTRO. Correct me if I’m wrong, you have been caught by your own indelicate mouth.

No matter how you clean your name here, you already made a BIG MESS on your name. KARMA is very fast on you, because of being too much SUSPICIOUS on others.

Now tell me, how the hell GM Monitoring and GM 3000 will believe on your post here? Base on the screenshots on shout box in forum that we have been took yesterday that you are very MAD at them and  you even called GM 3000 as “DUMBASS” “FUCKYOU” “BITCH”. Now where is the respect that you are saying on your previous thread?

Did you find here those previous sanctioned CE users hated the GM? And do the same as you said at the screenshots? There is NONE? Right?

I tell you this; Your EGO has been hit by your own tactless mouth and turn you into BITTER now. And one more thing, you have been BANNED because you cannot depend yourself; you can even cite or explain the things on the videos presented to you. But you always say things which are OUT of your IMAGINATION. That’s you filthy human being has been jailed 5 days. Got me?

Now look at this, Are you trying to blackmail GM 3000. What a peculiar guy MAESTRO.

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 July 2014 à 19:45:41 »
“NAPAGBINTANGAN  ka na CE ka?”  Kasi CE ka naman talaga. From the moment you used it and show it to GM Monitoring, you already been engaging yourself using CE. “Only a crazy person will make a video of his characters being played with Cheat Engine turned ON”. And that was you MAESTRO. Correct me if I’m wrong, you have been caught by your own indelicate mouth.
No matter how clean your name here, you already made a BIG MESS on your name. KARMA is very fast on you, because of being too much SUSPICIOUS on others.

Now tell me, how the hell GM Monitoring and GM 3000 will believe on your post here? Base on the screenshots on shout box in forum that we have been took yesterday that you are very MAD at them and even GM 3000 called you as “DUMBASS” “FUCKYOU” “BITCH”. Now where is the respect that you are saying on your previous thread?
Did you find here those previous sanctioned CE users hated the GM? And do the same as you said at the screenshots? There is NONE? Right?

I tell you this; Your EGO has been hit by your own tactless mouth and turn you into BITTER now. And one more thing, you have been BANNED because you cannot depend yourself; you can even cite or explain the things on the videos presented to you. But you always say things which are OUT of your IMAGINATION. That’s you filthy human being has been jailed 5 days. Got me?

Now look at this, Are you trying to blackmail GM 3000. What a peculiar guy MAESTRO.

aahhhhhh.... kaya nman pala may pinag huhugutan talaga...
FRESH <3

Offline CEETYLE

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CEESTYLE
« Reply #11 on: 29 July 2014 à 20:03:01 »
I did not say or do anything to tolerate someone for using CE... it's just I know that person very well that even a SIMPLE INSTRUCTION for registering an ACCOUNT here in FORUMS he doesn't know how to do it... what more about CE which has a plenty of things to do before you can use it...

I am telling you to talk to him because you said he is your friend... So I myself think that you could ask him first or warn him because he is your friend... Or maybe the word  "SYMPATHY"  didn't come in to your mind. Because you know how it feels being accused of something that you never did...

should I call it a REVENGE?

what you think? ? ?

:g20:
4 2 0

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #12 on: 29 July 2014 à 20:52:04 »
Arrogance FS Suspect CE User

someone accused me using ce before, siguro ganyan din nakita nya sa screen nya hehehe.

talaga bang di tumatalon ang visakro skill sa monitor ng iba??
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #13 on: 29 July 2014 à 21:04:08 »
Arrogance FS Suspect CE User

Kindly check sa video properly before posting it here. MAESTRO i thnk ur laggg. Why oh why?

1. Check ur skill dmg
2. Ur eye buff is delay cant u not see dat?
3. Even ur pots is delay. Check wen ur going down the portal? Ur clicking ur pots seito and diabetrol? Hahahaha
4. U not wondering why others hit range dmg(melee)? The fs(chav set and satya) Coz eder ur lag or dey r laggg.

Om my gosh please checking ur video. WTF MAESTROCHEATER!?

Its bcoz u got banned now you think everybody is a cheaters. Atleast be professional and consult others before posting it here.

Death will come.

Offline semperfidelis

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 July 2014 à 21:22:02 »

Punong puno naman ng BITTERNESS ang pagkatao nito.
If you are really disappointed with this server, step out and QUIT.
No need to dare the GM. DI ka naman KAWALAN sa FR!
NABAD BUGGER, CE USER = OUT!
Or better, make true to your dare! GM banned you for 5 days, stay OUT for 30 days as you insisted and said!
KAYA MO? O salita lang?

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité