Author Topic: To GM monitoring  (Read 13478 times)

Offline ledeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Don`t try to please others, let others please you.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
To GM monitoring
« on: 16 July 2014 à 04:10:06 »
Greetings, with all dear respect I would like to inquire about cheating remains outhere.
Just wondering  why do you ignore obvious 3rd program users, never wanted to point fingers but come on that's far too ridiculous and obvious. Such players as Pherkad, Sixth, Lazier... They're big donors or just a fellows that can do what they want?
Even now God skills are bugged , If Pauba parya skill ( -5 speed) is casted on specific Pherkad - he is still way faster flying around than me(yuda) on TA charm. For the f*** sake would you say that's just normal? Or various skills casting with no loots around, turbo normals that couldn't be made by holding R and hitting the ground, Hitting 80kHP with 12k Def and Diabetrol+TA pots and even no blind LOL.
Anybody whose at least a little familiar with tantra knows that it's impossible by the game itself...
Faster better stronger term? - LOL, No crap... Everybody's closely the same here since chakras are limited and everybody has the same access and +15 items.

Some players are playing tantra for a long time and are quite familiar with abilities of all the tribes so why this bluff. Anyways it's useless to speak to the °°°°wall°°°°.. Shared my opinion.. Love or loathe ur choice.

Adios, I have had enough. Was nice staying here. I've been quite quiet and complainless player but it's just too much.

OH PS, why CE? check damage logs on videos that ppl post. Like SS there's no sakata damage only Samoy.. shortened skills through CE or hex does so, post only 2nd skill damage, whereas skills shortened by the means of Buffs or steps just do not show the image but still you can see the damage in the log..

Video proof? Players can't physically do that on certain cases because on ppl screen they can't see neither casting fastened skills nor their damage. Without 3rd party(monitor) interruption it's impossible.. It can be proven on your game char if you would like one day.

Cheers

Offline purpl3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: purpl3
  • Char 2: pilot (KEILYKEIGO)
  • Char 3: purpI3
Re: To GM monitoring
« Reply #1 on: 16 July 2014 à 04:43:55 »
Greetings, with all dear respect I would like to inquire about cheating remains outhere.
Just wondering  why do you ignore obvious 3rd program users, never wanted to point fingers but come on that's far too ridiculous and obvious. Such players as Pherkad, Sixth, Lazier... They're big donors or just a fellows that can do what they want?
Even now God skills are bugged , If Pauba parya skill ( -5 speed) is casted on specific Pherkad - he is still way faster flying around than me(yuda) on TA charm. For the f*** sake would you say that's just normal? Or various skills casting with no loots around, turbo normals that couldn't be made by holding R and hitting the ground, Hitting 80kHP with 12k Def and Diabetrol+TA pots and even no blind LOL.
Anybody whose at least a little familiar with tantra knows that it's impossible by the game itself...
Faster better stronger term? - LOL, No crap... Everybody's closely the same here since chakras are limited and everybody has the same access and +15 items.

Some players are playing tantra for a long time and are quite familiar with abilities of all the tribes so why this bluff. Anyways it's useless to speak to the °°°°°wall°°°°°.. Shared my opinion.. Love or loathe ur choice.

Adios, I have had enough. Was nice staying here. I've been quite quiet and complainless player but it's just too much.

OH PS, why CE? check damage logs on videos that ppl post. Like SS there's no sakata damage only Samoy.. shortened skills through CE or hex does so, post only 2nd skill damage, whereas skills shortened by the means of Buffs or steps just do not show the image but still you can see the damage in the log..

Video proof? Players can't physically do that on certain cases because on ppl screen they can't see neither casting fastened skills nor their damage. Without 3rd party(monitor) interruption it's impossible.. It can be proven on your game char if you would like one day.

Cheers

:g20:

Offline Inez

• Abatara Level 1
  • I AM POGI ( 3.28.12 )
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Inez
  • Char 2: ONLINE
  • Char 3: EVERY FW/BW
« Reply #2 on: 16 July 2014 à 04:52:02 »

Some players are playing tantra for a long time and are quite familiar with abilities of all the tribes so why this bluff. Anyways it's useless to speak to the °°°°°wall°°°°°.. Shared my opinion.. Love or loathe ur choice.

Cheers

:g28: :g28: :g28:

:g126: :g126: :g126:

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 July 2014 à 05:11:30 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #4 on: 16 July 2014 à 05:20:02 »
Agree to this. Why some 1 doesnt or anybody respect the game? why still used bypass or rename cheat engine just to  getadvantage in the game? haven'tyou satisfy from using CE? becoz one thing your gonna say is that your even worst. Pls guys respect the game

Offline purpl3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: purpl3
  • Char 2: pilot (KEILYKEIGO)
  • Char 3: purpI3
« Reply #5 on: 16 July 2014 à 06:14:09 »
Agree to this. Why some 1 doesnt or anybody respect the game? why still used bypass or rename cheat engine just to  getadvantage in the game? haven'tyou satisfy from using CE? becoz one thing your gonna say is that your even worst. Pls guys respect the game

They want to be recognize pre! hahaha. . in tagalog, papansin lng mga yan! In short Trying hard! hahaha. .

Offline Pammie

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PammieNene
  • Char 2: xXxRealFirexXx
« Reply #6 on: 16 July 2014 à 07:36:37 »

Cheers

I SALUTE YOU SIR! UP TO THIS THREAD!   :g20:

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #7 on: 16 July 2014 à 07:57:24 »

Cheers
the wizard has spoken!  upness! :g20:

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #8 on: 16 July 2014 à 10:20:21 »

Cheers
indeed, thats why i stopped posting videos. i think its useless. If you post videos, you gain a lot of enemies.
so better not post anything XD
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 July 2014 à 10:22:06 »
 :lol:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #10 on: 16 July 2014 à 14:25:42 »

Cheers

super shout out   :g20:

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 July 2014 à 14:43:35 »
@ledeux

Sixth is a clean and fair player. It's just that he is good on handling his char.
Better for you to talk to him privately he is a nice and a good person. He will let you know
what he discovered using fast normal attacking without using those application you've mentioned.

Base on my observation, shivans here in forum always crying and complaining. In fact in kruma, vishnites and bramans is always outnumbered compare to shivans, but still you guys crying.hmmmmm. I always observed this in kruma, that when vishnites or bramans beat you successively. Your satya will be online and you guys turn into be very brave.. But when you guys observe unnecessary action from some other char, suddenly cry here in forum and post a video that maybe CE or not CE. Oh come on it's just that maybe some of those char are really better and have a talent when handling there char.

GOOD GAME

Offline Skyactiv

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 July 2014 à 15:26:58 »
I agree with CELT, Sixth is a clean player. He's just really good handling with his char (Druka).

As for your thread, I agree :D

Offline madix

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: =)
  • Char 2: xD
  • Char 3: ';..;'
« Reply #13 on: 16 July 2014 à 15:34:59 »
Sixth & lazier is a clean & Good player.  im sure :D

Offline Roma

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMORE
  • Char 2: ^__^
« Reply #14 on: 16 July 2014 à 18:47:22 »
Sixth & lazier is a clean & Good player.  im sure :D

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité